Enterprise organizations spent $178 billion through vendor management systems in 2020, according to research by SIA. By volume of workers, the largest occupational category is industrial, with 63% of workers managed through VMS platforms in this category. However, given the lower average pay of workers within the industrial category, the occupational mix is not necessarily reflective of spend managed within the programs. By spend, the largest occupational category is information technology, with 47% of spend in VMS platforms in this category, largely driven by high worker pay-rates rather than volumes. The industrial category only accounts for 11% of total spend.
Benchmarks: IT dominates $178 billion VMS spend
- May 18th, 2022|Comments Off on Raise the bar on your service
- May 18th, 2022|Comments Off on Call of the robots
- May 18th, 2022|Comments Off on 2022 DE&I Influencers list
- May 18th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL appeals reinstatement of Trump-era IC rule
- May 18th, 2022|Comments Off on Quebec extends protections for temp foreign workers