Enterprise organizations spent $178 billion through vendor management systems in 2020, according to research by SIA. By volume of workers, the largest occupational category is industrial, with 63% of workers managed through VMS platforms in this category. However, given the lower average pay of workers within the industrial category, the occupational mix is not necessarily reflective of spend managed within the programs. By spend, the largest occupational category is information technology, with 47% of spend in VMS platforms in this category, largely driven by high worker pay-rates rather than volumes. The industrial category only accounts for 11% of total spend.
Benchmarks: IT dominates $178 billion VMS spend
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay