Enterprise organizations spent $178 billion through vendor management systems in 2020, according to research by SIA. By volume of workers, the largest occupational category is industrial, with 63% of workers managed through VMS platforms in this category. However, given the lower average pay of workers within the industrial category, the occupational mix is not necessarily reflective of spend managed within the programs. By spend, the largest occupational category is information technology, with 47% of spend in VMS platforms in this category, largely driven by high worker pay-rates rather than volumes. The industrial category only accounts for 11% of total spend.
Benchmarks: IT dominates $178 billion VMS spend
- January 25th, 2023|Comments Off on Employment concerns: Lawmakers tackle worker protections
- January 25th, 2023|Comments Off on Interview process: Too much of a good thing?
- January 25th, 2023|Comments Off on California sheds light on pay data reporting for contingents
- January 25th, 2023|Comments Off on Truckers seek new AB 5 injunction
- January 25th, 2023|Comments Off on US, Mexico partner to protect temporary foreign workers