Business-related human cloud staffing platforms have plenty of room to grow in worker acceptance and familiarity. Staffing Industry Analysts asked temporary workers, “In 2017, to what degree did you work through human cloud services (or freelance platforms) focused on business customers such as Upwork.com, Guru.com or Freelancer.com?” A vast majority of respondents, 84%, either had no interest in working through such services or were not familiar with them to begin with.
Benchmarks: Business-related staffing platforms not of interest to many temps
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws