Business-related human cloud staffing platforms have plenty of room to grow in worker acceptance and familiarity. Staffing Industry Analysts asked temporary workers, “In 2017, to what degree did you work through human cloud services (or freelance platforms) focused on business customers such as Upwork.com, Guru.com or Freelancer.com?” A vast majority of respondents, 84%, either had no interest in working through such services or were not familiar with them to begin with.
Benchmarks: Business-related staffing platforms not of interest to many temps
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Adjust for ‘never normal’
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Contingents are key to the future of work
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: The next-gen MSP is agile
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Moving forward with your DE&I initiatives, part 1
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Court vacates Trump-era wage-based H-1B selection process rule