Business-related human cloud staffing platforms have plenty of room to grow in worker acceptance and familiarity. Staffing Industry Analysts asked temporary workers, “In 2017, to what degree did you work through human cloud services (or freelance platforms) focused on business customers such as Upwork.com, Guru.com or Freelancer.com?” A vast majority of respondents, 84%, either had no interest in working through such services or were not familiar with them to begin with.
Benchmarks: Business-related staffing platforms not of interest to many temps
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights