Business-related human cloud staffing platforms have plenty of room to grow in worker acceptance and familiarity. Staffing Industry Analysts asked temporary workers, “In 2017, to what degree did you work through human cloud services (or freelance platforms) focused on business customers such as Upwork.com, Guru.com or Freelancer.com?” A vast majority of respondents, 84%, either had no interest in working through such services or were not familiar with them to begin with.
Benchmarks: Business-related staffing platforms not of interest to many temps
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- November 29th, 2023|Comments Off on Gain a competitive advantage by allowing controlled contact
- November 29th, 2023|Comments Off on Canada seeks ban on use of replacement workers during work stoppages
- November 29th, 2023|Comments Off on Staffing buyer to pay $1.2 million to settle no-poach, wage-fixing lawsuit
- November 29th, 2023|Comments Off on Effective date of new joint employer rules delayed
- November 29th, 2023|Comments Off on Benchmarks: VMS benefits all program sizes