Buyers looking to employ temporary workers in Europe will experience significantly different levels of education across Europe’s largest three staffing markets: Germany, France and the UK. Among them, the UK has the greatest share of temporary workers with a tertiary (college-level) education. France and Germany temporary labor markets have a higher share of workers with a secondary level education, based on the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED 2011).
Benchmarks: Varying education levels in Europe
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 21st, 2022|Comments Off on Build a program strategy and stay the course: CWS Summit
- September 21st, 2022|Comments Off on FTC to crack down on gig economy firms that ‘take advantage’ of workers
- September 21st, 2022|Comments Off on Fastest-growing US staffing firms announced
- September 21st, 2022|Comments Off on ABC test applies to wage theft cases
- September 21st, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Direct sourcing platform pricing