Buyers looking to employ temporary workers in Europe will experience significantly different levels of education across Europe’s largest three staffing markets: Germany, France and the UK. Among them, the UK has the greatest share of temporary workers with a tertiary (college-level) education. France and Germany temporary labor markets have a higher share of workers with a secondary level education, based on the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED 2011).
Benchmarks: Varying education levels in Europe
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay