As part of our 2017 Temporary Worker Survey, we asked those temps who left assignments early why they did so. Options ranged from leaving for a better opportunity to inter-personal issues. Twenty-five percent of the cases were due to poor communication: Either the job was “not the job I was told it would be” (15%) or “pay/benefits were not delivered as promised” (10%).
Benchmarks: Why your contingents quit early
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights