As part of our 2017 Temporary Worker Survey, we asked those temps who left assignments early why they did so. Options ranged from leaving for a better opportunity to inter-personal issues. Twenty-five percent of the cases were due to poor communication: Either the job was “not the job I was told it would be” (15%) or “pay/benefits were not delivered as promised” (10%).
Benchmarks: Why your contingents quit early
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Disintermediation is driving innovation in CW solutions
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on DE&I in the EU: Staying compliant with anti-discrimination employment laws
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Championing Black talent through varied pathways
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Food manufacturer fined $368,513 after contractor’s fatal fall
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on IC roundup: Georgia ‘employee’ definition; Florida shield