Launching a freelancer management system poses challenges that MSPs are perfectly suited to help address, yet FMS providers are resistant to partnering with them. Eric Osterhout, Enbridge’s senior category specialist, SCM contingent labor, challenges other program managers to push for such partnerships in a Staffing Stream blog post.
Bold Predictions: Partnerships will be the path to dominate the FMS landscape
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights