Launching a freelancer management system poses challenges that MSPs are perfectly suited to help address, yet FMS providers are resistant to partnering with them. Eric Osterhout, Enbridge’s senior category specialist, SCM contingent labor, challenges other program managers to push for such partnerships in a Staffing Stream blog post.
Bold Predictions: Partnerships will be the path to dominate the FMS landscape
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?