Following its vote to leave the European Union, the UK is a rudderless ship in some very choppy political waters, writes Fiona Coombe, Staffing Industry Analysts’ director of legal and regulatory research. In a post on the Staffing Stream, she explains the exit process and what the future may hold.
‘Brexit’: What happens now?
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights