Employers in the US are well aware of the tremendous value of the H-1B visa, particularly in the fiercely competitive IT industry, yet its fate remains uncertain. As the current administration evaluates employment-based visas for foreign nationals, there are viable visa alternatives worth considering. ConsultNet CEO Don Goldberg discusses several in The Staffing Stream.
Building a pipeline beyond the H-1B
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights