Employers in the US are well aware of the tremendous value of the H-1B visa, particularly in the fiercely competitive IT industry, yet its fate remains uncertain. As the current administration evaluates employment-based visas for foreign nationals, there are viable visa alternatives worth considering. ConsultNet CEO Don Goldberg discusses several in The Staffing Stream.
Building a pipeline beyond the H-1B
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?