Activism for change is blossoming throughout our society, and we have hope that real progress will finally be made in areas of diversity, equality, equity, inclusion and gender and racial justice, according to an article in Staffing Industry Review magazine. Direction and governance from the top matters, which is why improving diversity on boards of directors is essential.
Change across the board
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights