Activism for change is blossoming throughout our society, and we have hope that real progress will finally be made in areas of diversity, equality, equity, inclusion and gender and racial justice, according to an article in Staffing Industry Review magazine. Direction and governance from the top matters, which is why improving diversity on boards of directors is essential.
Change across the board
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Disintermediation is driving innovation in CW solutions
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on DE&I in the EU: Staying compliant with anti-discrimination employment laws
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Championing Black talent through varied pathways
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Food manufacturer fined $368,513 after contractor’s fatal fall
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on IC roundup: Georgia ‘employee’ definition; Florida shield