Inclusive decision-making is the key to ensuring stakeholder buy-in to changes within a company, writes Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO of Red Hat, on HBR Blog Network. And that requires ensuring more people are involved in the process from the start.
Change management: Get more people involved
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: CW program cost management practices and initiatives, part 1
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Proposed federal legislation would apply ‘ABC’ test to ICs for unemployment benefits
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on California courts rebuff attempts to push arbitration when PAGA involved
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on DE&I within the ecosystem: Reasons to hope
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Temp workers have little interest in talent platforms