Whether internally driven or by external factors such as regulations, change is always afoot in the workforce. Yet almost one-third of workers don’t understand why changes are happening. With employee resistance a leading cause of failure, getting them on board is critical. Morgan Galbraith, the employee engagement and change management manager at Weber Shandwick, shares some key steps in Harvard Business Review.
Change management: Explain the why
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay