Whether internally driven or by external factors such as regulations, change is always afoot in the workforce. Yet almost one-third of workers don’t understand why changes are happening. With employee resistance a leading cause of failure, getting them on board is critical. Morgan Galbraith, the employee engagement and change management manager at Weber Shandwick, shares some key steps in Harvard Business Review.
Change management: Explain the why
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights