Whether internally driven or by external factors such as regulations, change is always afoot in the workforce. Yet almost one-third of workers don’t understand why changes are happening. With employee resistance a leading cause of failure, getting them on board is critical. Morgan Galbraith, the employee engagement and change management manager at Weber Shandwick, shares some key steps in Harvard Business Review.
Change management: Explain the why
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work