Forbes contributor Jared Meyer, a fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, evaluates recently released court documents that he says support the independent contractor classification. For example, more than half of Lyfts’ drivers have driven for another ride-sharing company, 83% of whom did so while also under contract with Lyft. Read more on Forbes.com.
Commentary: More proof Lyft drivers are ICs
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights