SIA’s Fiona Coombe, CCWP and director of legal and regulatory research, addresses myths surrounding the issue of consent in terms of Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation in a Staffing Stream blog post. With the regulations due to come into force in less than two months, companies need to be sure they know what is required of them.
Consent and the GDPR: Busting the myth
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights