Most mature contingent workforce programs measure and support conversion programs from contingent to permanent work arrangements. And according to SIA’s North American Temporary Labor survey, 44% of workers would prefer a traditional work arrangement. Given the current period of very low unemployment rates, the value of contingent workers, and by extension, the CW program, as a source of hires for the traditional workforce is even greater.
Contingents are a valuable source of employees
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?