Most mature contingent workforce programs measure and support conversion programs from contingent to permanent work arrangements. And according to SIA’s North American Temporary Labor survey, 44% of workers would prefer a traditional work arrangement. Given the current period of very low unemployment rates, the value of contingent workers, and by extension, the CW program, as a source of hires for the traditional workforce is even greater.
Contingents are a valuable source of employees
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Adjust for ‘never normal’
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Contingents are key to the future of work
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: The next-gen MSP is agile
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Moving forward with your DE&I initiatives, part 1
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Court vacates Trump-era wage-based H-1B selection process rule