Most mature contingent workforce programs measure and support conversion programs from contingent to permanent work arrangements. And according to SIA’s North American Temporary Labor survey, 44% of workers would prefer a traditional work arrangement. Given the current period of very low unemployment rates, the value of contingent workers, and by extension, the CW program, as a source of hires for the traditional workforce is even greater.
Contingents are a valuable source of employees
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work