Most mature contingent workforce programs measure and support conversion programs from contingent to permanent work arrangements. And according to SIA’s North American Temporary Labor survey, 44% of workers would prefer a traditional work arrangement. Given the current period of very low unemployment rates, the value of contingent workers, and by extension, the CW program, as a source of hires for the traditional workforce is even greater.
Contingents are a valuable source of employees
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws