Most mature contingent workforce programs measure and support conversion programs from contingent to permanent work arrangements. And according to SIA’s North American Temporary Labor survey, 44% of workers would prefer a traditional work arrangement. Given the current period of very low unemployment rates, the value of contingent workers, and by extension, the CW program, as a source of hires for the traditional workforce is even greater.
Contingents are a valuable source of employees
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights