Layoff announcements from the IT sector are on the rise. However, demand for H-1B visas — issued for positions that require a degree of high-level specialty knowledge — and other indicators suggest demand for tech talent is still strong, writes Editorial Director Craig Johnson in the Staffing Stream.
When H-1B is the gauge
Craig Johnson is editorial director of Staffing Industry Review and Staffing Industry Analysts Daily News.
- October 5th, 2022|Comments Off on Lessons from the 2022 CWS Summit
- October 5th, 2022|Comments Off on California expands wage reporting rules, adds contingent workers to the mix
- October 5th, 2022|Comments Off on Visa roundup: European worker visa updates
- October 5th, 2022|Comments Off on IC compliance: Courier company to pay $575,000 in wages, penalties
- October 5th, 2022|Comments Off on Amazon sues Washington state agency over warehouse safety citations