By design, engaging independent contractors lightens the employer’s burden, but you can’t just forget about the realities your ICs face. After all, you want the best talent, regardless of worker classification. Managing Editor Sharon Thomas discusses how the organization remains affected in the Staffing Stream.
Don’t become talk-show fodder
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: CW program cost management practices and initiatives, part 1
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Proposed federal legislation would apply ‘ABC’ test to ICs for unemployment benefits
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on California courts rebuff attempts to push arbitration when PAGA involved
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on DE&I within the ecosystem: Reasons to hope
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Temp workers have little interest in talent platforms