Congress tucked a lifeline for seasonal employers reliant on H-2B visa workers into the spending bill announced Monday, Bloomberg reported, paving the way for Homeland Security to more than double the number of temporary visas to foreign workers this year. President Donald Trump signaled plans to sign the bill.
Doubled: H-2B worker visa limits raised
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights