SIA has produced its 2019 listing of the 100 most influential people in the North American staffing industry. These men and women advance new workforce models to staff the projects your organization needs to get done. They develop technologies to improve the tracking and management of contingent labor and help lobby for legislation that will benefit the workforce solutions ecosystem. Read about them online here.
Elevating the world of work: The 2019 Staffing 100
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point