SIA has produced its 2019 listing of the 100 most influential people in the North American staffing industry. These men and women advance new workforce models to staff the projects your organization needs to get done. They develop technologies to improve the tracking and management of contingent labor and help lobby for legislation that will benefit the workforce solutions ecosystem. Read about them online here.
Elevating the world of work: The 2019 Staffing 100
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Mixed bag: Where nations stand on Covid protocols
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Judge may slash $137 million awarded to Tesla contractor
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Comcast, outsourcing provider hit with IC misclassification case in DC
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Advancing equal opportunity at work: EEOC and DOL unveil initiative
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Port drivers seek unionization in fight against IC misclassification