“Employing people is a very difficult process, it’s a bit of art and science,” said Staffing Industry Analysts’ John Nurthen in a discussion with the Business Reporter. Choosing the right sourcing models to deliver the optimal workforce mix is very complex, Nurthen said in a discussion on the sourcing of work. The full video is available online. Nurthen is executive director of global research at Staffing Industry Analysts.
Finding right talent sourcing a mix of art and science
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on More than words: Make your mission statement more powerful
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Employers find talent source, goodwill in refugee hires
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on New joint-employer rule delayed as opposition mounts
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on EU agency workers injured at work entitled to same compensation as employees
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Achieve program success in 2024 with these insights