“Employing people is a very difficult process, it’s a bit of art and science,” said Staffing Industry Analysts’ John Nurthen in a discussion with the Business Reporter. Choosing the right sourcing models to deliver the optimal workforce mix is very complex, Nurthen said in a discussion on the sourcing of work. The full video is available online. Nurthen is executive director of global research at Staffing Industry Analysts.
Finding right talent sourcing a mix of art and science
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Mixed bag: Where nations stand on Covid protocols
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Judge may slash $137 million awarded to Tesla contractor
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Comcast, outsourcing provider hit with IC misclassification case in DC
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Advancing equal opportunity at work: EEOC and DOL unveil initiative
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Port drivers seek unionization in fight against IC misclassification