“Employing people is a very difficult process, it’s a bit of art and science,” said Staffing Industry Analysts’ John Nurthen in a discussion with the Business Reporter. Choosing the right sourcing models to deliver the optimal workforce mix is very complex, Nurthen said in a discussion on the sourcing of work. The full video is available online. Nurthen is executive director of global research at Staffing Industry Analysts.
Finding right talent sourcing a mix of art and science
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on 2021 CW Program Game Changers list is live
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on SEC human capital reporting: An opportunity to define your program
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on Go mobile for CW program operations; watch engagement soar
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on Vaccine mandate for large employers but contingent impact unclear
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on Google accused of underpaying thousands of temp workers