Several staffing executives discuss how the GOP tax cuts have affected their business. Reduced costs on their end could lead to lower costs for you. Meanwhile, many report higher order volumes, which may portend even more of a talent crunch. Read what they have to say in Staffing Industry Review.
GOP tax cuts and the contingent workforce
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights