Companies tend to focus on the candidate experience for W-2 hires, but often fail to consider the damage that can be done if contingent candidates aren’t treated with care. Pontoon’s Chris Benson and Mackenzie Wilson discuss what you and your staffing providers can do to ensure a positive experience in a Staffing Industry Review Online Showcase article.
Improve the candidate experience
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights