Your US program may be successful, but that does not mean it will be so elsewhere, writes Subadhra R. Sriram, editor and publisher, media products, in The Staffing Stream. She discusses ways to ensure adoption and compliance when building a program in a new region, and it does not involve cutting and pasting.
International: Know the region to ensure adoption
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights