With the increasing use of artificial intelligence, no task is exempt from a robotic upgrade, writes Demetria Hamilton, an associate with law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, on JD Supra. In fact, a growing number of companies are utilizing AI to screen potential employees through the video interview. Illinois has enacted legislation regulating such use of AI, from securing the job seeker’s consent to prohibiting sharing to destroying digital copies. As of Jan. 1, 2020, here’s what employers in Illinois need to know.
Interviewing with AI: Pending regulations in Illinois
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Second chancers: An answer to the talent shortage
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Tenure policies they are a-changin’
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Summit: Coming to you live
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Amazon loses bid to enforce arbitration in IC misclassification lawsuit
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Under wraps