With the increasing use of artificial intelligence, no task is exempt from a robotic upgrade, writes Demetria Hamilton, an associate with law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, on JD Supra. In fact, a growing number of companies are utilizing AI to screen potential employees through the video interview. Illinois has enacted legislation regulating such use of AI, from securing the job seeker’s consent to prohibiting sharing to destroying digital copies. As of Jan. 1, 2020, here’s what employers in Illinois need to know.
Interviewing with AI: Pending regulations in Illinois
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Disintermediation is driving innovation in CW solutions
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on DE&I in the EU: Staying compliant with anti-discrimination employment laws
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Championing Black talent through varied pathways
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Food manufacturer fined $368,513 after contractor’s fatal fall
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on IC roundup: Georgia ‘employee’ definition; Florida shield