With the increasing use of artificial intelligence, no task is exempt from a robotic upgrade, writes Demetria Hamilton, an associate with law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, on JD Supra. In fact, a growing number of companies are utilizing AI to screen potential employees through the video interview. Illinois has enacted legislation regulating such use of AI, from securing the job seeker’s consent to prohibiting sharing to destroying digital copies. As of Jan. 1, 2020, here’s what employers in Illinois need to know.
Interviewing with AI: Pending regulations in Illinois
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- November 16th, 2022|Comments Off on What’s driving total talent
- November 16th, 2022|Comments Off on A hybrid future: Is location holding your program back?
- November 16th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: How to prepare for what’s next in tech talent
- November 16th, 2022|Comments Off on Twitter slashes 80% of contractors; tech company layoffs surge
- November 16th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Skills sourced through direct platforms