With the increasing use of artificial intelligence, no task is exempt from a robotic upgrade, writes Demetria Hamilton, an associate with law firm Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, on JD Supra. In fact, a growing number of companies are utilizing AI to screen potential employees through the video interview. Illinois has enacted legislation regulating such use of AI, from securing the job seeker’s consent to prohibiting sharing to destroying digital copies. As of Jan. 1, 2020, here’s what employers in Illinois need to know.
Interviewing with AI: Pending regulations in Illinois
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Adjust for ‘never normal’
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Contingents are key to the future of work
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: The next-gen MSP is agile
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Moving forward with your DE&I initiatives, part 1
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Court vacates Trump-era wage-based H-1B selection process rule