Weighing in on what drives success and where personal strengths fit in is business consultant Marcus Buckingham, who has written bestsellers such as First, Break All the Rules and StandOut, which advise managers on how to get the best from each member of their team. He has also worked with top companies such as Facebook, Toyota, Coca-Cola and Microsoft. He spoke with Senior Editor Craig Johnson in Staffing Industry Review.
It’s the Who: Team leadership matters
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work