A US District Court judge last week, citing inflammatory claims, threw out the lawsuit brought against Apple and its outsourcing provider, Infosys, alleging the work for which the companies brought in two H-1B visa workers could have been done by Americans. Read more at VisaGuide.world.
Judge tosses Apple whistleblower’s ‘immigration scheme’ lawsuit
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights