Managers strive to know how their teams contribute to the organization as well as to identify high performers and potential leaders. Harvard Business Review contributors Chantrelle Nielsen, David Niu and Si Meng say companies aren’t properly identifying the right people or behaviors, and discuss one window into their behavior: how they collaborate and influence others within the organization.
Measuring invisible forms of influence
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work