Managers strive to know how their teams contribute to the organization as well as to identify high performers and potential leaders. Harvard Business Review contributors Chantrelle Nielsen, David Niu and Si Meng say companies aren’t properly identifying the right people or behaviors, and discuss one window into their behavior: how they collaborate and influence others within the organization.
Measuring invisible forms of influence
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights