Meet the new kid on the block: the “gig economy.” Digital platforms are expanding ways companies can engage talent, and leading more workers to warm to the idea of becoming independent. Read more in Staffing Industry Review.
Meet the ‘Gig Economy’
Craig Johnson is a senior editorial director at Staffing Industry Review and Staffing Industry Analysts Daily News. He can be reached at cjohnson (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- August 16th, 2023|Comments Off on Controversy ahead? British Columbia plans new gig economy policies
- March 29th, 2023|Comments Off on Rideshare trade body seeks DOL nominee’s position on worker classification
- August 3rd, 2022|Comments Off on Proposed bill would codify flexible work
- August 3rd, 2022|Comments Off on UK provides guidance to clarify gig workers’ rights
- July 27th, 2022|Comments Off on UK Supreme Court: Contingents’ holiday pay need not be prorated to FTEs