Occupational categories in managed service programs are varied, and according to the results of Staffing Industry Analysts’ MSP Market Developments Part 2 — Market Size and Growth report, 58% tend to be professional and 42% commercial. The most common occupational category represented is information technology, representing a 29% share of the total MSP market size.
MSP market by occupational skill category
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Mixed bag: Where nations stand on Covid protocols
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Judge may slash $137 million awarded to Tesla contractor
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Comcast, outsourcing provider hit with IC misclassification case in DC
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Advancing equal opportunity at work: EEOC and DOL unveil initiative
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Port drivers seek unionization in fight against IC misclassification