Occupational categories in managed service programs are varied, and according to the results of Staffing Industry Analysts’ MSP Market Developments Part 2 — Market Size and Growth report, 58% tend to be professional and 42% commercial. The most common occupational category represented is information technology, representing a 29% share of the total MSP market size.
MSP market by occupational skill category
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Second chancers: An answer to the talent shortage
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Tenure policies they are a-changin’
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Summit: Coming to you live
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Amazon loses bid to enforce arbitration in IC misclassification lawsuit
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Under wraps