Occupational categories in managed service programs are varied, and according to the results of Staffing Industry Analysts’ MSP Market Developments Part 2 — Market Size and Growth report, 58% tend to be professional and 42% commercial. The most common occupational category represented is information technology, representing a 29% share of the total MSP market size.
MSP market by occupational skill category
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws