New York state finalized new exempt status threshold rules that went into effect Dec. 31, 2016, according to the Wage and Hour Litigation Blog. Over the course of the next few years, the exempt status threshold rises for the previous $675 per week to $1,125 per week. The length of the transition differs based on location and company size.
New York raises salary threshold for exempt status
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights