A regional office of the National Labor Relations Board has filed a complaint for unfair labor practices against on-demand delivery service Postmates, alleging the company violated federal law by prohibiting delivery workers from discussing the terms and conditions of their agreements and by requiring the workers enter into arbitration agreements, according to post on Mondaq.com.
NLRB claims on-demand delivery company violated NLRA
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights