Ontario’s proposed legislation that includes equal pay for part-time and contingent workers, increased vacation entitlements and expanded personal emergency leave, started public committee hearings this week, CBC Radio Canada reports. The minimum wage, currently at C$11.40, would rise to C$11.60 in October, $14 on Jan. 1, 2018, and C$15 Jan. 1, 2019. The hearings take place this week and next.
Ontario seeks input on minimum wage hike
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights