Whether manmade or a force of nature, accidents happen. Be prepared for the inevitable system failures by learning from the past. Peter Reagan, SIA’s director of contingent workforce strategies and research (EMEA & APAC), CCWP, explains in a new post in The Staffing Stream.
Proactive collaboration: Because accidents do happen
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights