The Trump administration is challenging H-1B visa applications more often than at nearly any point in the Obama era, Reuters reports. Between Jan. 1 and Aug. 31, US Citizenship and Immigration Services issued 85,000 challenges to H-1B visa petitions — a 45% increase over the same period last year.
Red tape ties up H-1B visa processing
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights