The world continues to see more and more people saying, “Me, too.” While media reports have focused on political and Hollywood stories of misconduct, the workforce solutions ecosystem, with its sales-like culture, is not immune. Dana Shaw-Arimoto, a leadership team coach and founder and CEO of Phoenix5 LLC, discusses the failings of the typical sexual harassment training programs and outlines a different method in a three-part series in the Staffing Stream.
Reevaluating sexual harassment awareness and training
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- October 13th, 2021|Comments Off on MSP offerings: Evolution by adoption
- October 13th, 2021|Comments Off on Discriminatory hiring requests: Only training can change the paradigm
- October 13th, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: Improving talent quality at the enterprise: Insights and data
- October 13th, 2021|Comments Off on Navigating the talent platform terrain
- October 13th, 2021|Comments Off on Court: AB 5 not a first amendment issue