The world continues to see more and more people saying, “Me, too.” While media reports have focused on political and Hollywood stories of misconduct, the workforce solutions ecosystem, with its sales-like culture, is not immune. Dana Shaw-Arimoto, a leadership team coach and founder and CEO of Phoenix5 LLC, discusses the failings of the typical sexual harassment training programs and outlines a different method in a three-part series in the Staffing Stream.
Reevaluating sexual harassment awareness and training
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point