The world continues to see more and more people saying, “Me, too.” While media reports have focused on political and Hollywood stories of misconduct, the workforce solutions ecosystem, with its sales-like culture, is not immune. Dana Shaw-Arimoto, a leadership team coach and founder and CEO of Phoenix5 LLC, discusses the failings of the typical sexual harassment training programs and outlines a different method in a three-part series in the Staffing Stream.
Reevaluating sexual harassment awareness and training
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: CW program cost management practices and initiatives, part 1
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Proposed federal legislation would apply ‘ABC’ test to ICs for unemployment benefits
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on California courts rebuff attempts to push arbitration when PAGA involved
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on DE&I within the ecosystem: Reasons to hope
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Temp workers have little interest in talent platforms