Many in the business world wear a mask of sorts to set others’ perceptions of their quality of work, aptitude and drive. As the Covid-19 crisis forces us to work from home amid the chaos of children and pets, many are tossing those masks aside, much to the delight of Brittany Reece, CCWP, external workforce manager at Amgen Inc. Reece explains in a Staffing Stream post how, despite being separated from her colleagues by many miles and walls, she has never felt more connected with them because she’s finally seeing their true selves. She challenges others to #RemoveYourMask
Remove your mask: Seeing your colleagues for the first time
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay