While a Texas judge last month halted an Obama administration rule that would have made millions of Americans newly eligible for overtime pay, some workers are feeling its effects anyway, The Wall Street Journal reports. Companies such as Kroger Co., Wal-Mart and Wendy’s are adhering to salary raises and staffing adjustments put in place to comply with the rule, which had been set to go into effect Dec. 1.
Some employers follow new overtime rules despite court stay
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay