While a Texas judge last month halted an Obama administration rule that would have made millions of Americans newly eligible for overtime pay, some workers are feeling its effects anyway, The Wall Street Journal reports. Companies such as Kroger Co., Wal-Mart and Wendy’s are adhering to salary raises and staffing adjustments put in place to comply with the rule, which had been set to go into effect Dec. 1.
Some employers follow new overtime rules despite court stay
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 7th, 2022|Comments Off on Why your contingents are burned out
- December 7th, 2022|Comments Off on Potential fallout from UK salary skimming allegations
- December 7th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: How Beeline’s platform is closing the gap on total talent
- December 7th, 2022|Comments Off on Canada to permit temporary foreign workers’ families to work
- December 7th, 2022|Comments Off on Mixed regulatory outlook for global contingent landscape