While a Texas judge last month halted an Obama administration rule that would have made millions of Americans newly eligible for overtime pay, some workers are feeling its effects anyway, The Wall Street Journal reports. Companies such as Kroger Co., Wal-Mart and Wendy’s are adhering to salary raises and staffing adjustments put in place to comply with the rule, which had been set to go into effect Dec. 1.
Some employers follow new overtime rules despite court stay
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights