A provision of the tax reform passed by Congress in December is a boon for independent contractors via a 20% off-the-top tax break for “pass-through” entities. For companies that engage with independent professionals, uncertainty reigns. Read what you and your staffing suppliers need to know in a Staffing Industry Review Online Showcase article.
Tax reform and ICs: Are you ready?
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights