As further evidence that host employers and staffing firms need to provide better training and materials to temporary workers, Safety+Health magazine reports on findings from a Washington State Department of Labor & Industries study that temporary workers are more than twice as likely to file lost-workday workers’ compensation claims than traditional workers.
Temp workers file more lost-time claims than traditional employees
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay