While employees’ rights to discuss compensation have long been federally protected by the National Labor Relations Act and some employers voluntarily initiated pay transparency practices, legislation requiring pay transparency took effect Jan. 1 in seven states with additional states and municipalities to follow. Like any standard practice or compliance initiative, there will be various individualized business-side benefits and challenges experienced at varying levels, writes Lia Elliott, an attorney and managing partner at Staffing GC, in a Staffing Industry Review article.
The big reveal: Building pay transparency into your policies
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point