Despite the abundance of headlines the ride-share company Uber seems to grab, there’s much more to the gig economy. Staffing firms, MSPs and RPOs need to understand the motivations of today’s talent regardless of what worker classification they prefer. SIA’s Subadhra Sriram writes about what they stand to gain by attending SIA’s Collaboration in the Gig Economy conference next month.
The Gig-E collective: Tapping the ecosystem’s wisdom
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work