Despite the abundance of headlines the ride-share company Uber seems to grab, there’s much more to the gig economy. Staffing firms, MSPs and RPOs need to understand the motivations of today’s talent regardless of what worker classification they prefer. SIA’s Subadhra Sriram writes about what they stand to gain by attending SIA’s Collaboration in the Gig Economy conference next month.
The Gig-E collective: Tapping the ecosystem’s wisdom
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: CW program cost management practices and initiatives, part 1
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Proposed federal legislation would apply ‘ABC’ test to ICs for unemployment benefits
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on California courts rebuff attempts to push arbitration when PAGA involved
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on DE&I within the ecosystem: Reasons to hope
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Temp workers have little interest in talent platforms