Despite the abundance of headlines the ride-share company Uber seems to grab, there’s much more to the gig economy. Staffing firms, MSPs and RPOs need to understand the motivations of today’s talent regardless of what worker classification they prefer. SIA’s Subadhra Sriram writes about what they stand to gain by attending SIA’s Collaboration in the Gig Economy conference next month.
The Gig-E collective: Tapping the ecosystem’s wisdom
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay