The Trump administration is preparing to move forward with immigration regulations on H-1B visas and potentially international students and H-4 work authorization for spouses, Forbes reports. Forbes contributor Stuart Anderson interviewed immigration law attorney William Stock to understand the immigration regulatory agenda, recent court rulings and how late actions might affect companies, visa holders and students.
Trump expected to push immigration limits in final days
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Second chancers: An answer to the talent shortage
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Tenure policies they are a-changin’
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Summit: Coming to you live
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Amazon loses bid to enforce arbitration in IC misclassification lawsuit
- June 23rd, 2021|Comments Off on Under wraps