The Trump administration is preparing to move forward with immigration regulations on H-1B visas and potentially international students and H-4 work authorization for spouses, Forbes reports. Forbes contributor Stuart Anderson interviewed immigration law attorney William Stock to understand the immigration regulatory agenda, recent court rulings and how late actions might affect companies, visa holders and students.
Trump expected to push immigration limits in final days
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws