The Trump administration is preparing to move forward with immigration regulations on H-1B visas and potentially international students and H-4 work authorization for spouses, Forbes reports. Forbes contributor Stuart Anderson interviewed immigration law attorney William Stock to understand the immigration regulatory agenda, recent court rulings and how late actions might affect companies, visa holders and students.
Trump expected to push immigration limits in final days
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Mixed bag: Where nations stand on Covid protocols
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Judge may slash $137 million awarded to Tesla contractor
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Comcast, outsourcing provider hit with IC misclassification case in DC
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Advancing equal opportunity at work: EEOC and DOL unveil initiative
- January 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Port drivers seek unionization in fight against IC misclassification