The Trump administration is preparing to move forward with immigration regulations on H-1B visas and potentially international students and H-4 work authorization for spouses, Forbes reports. Forbes contributor Stuart Anderson interviewed immigration law attorney William Stock to understand the immigration regulatory agenda, recent court rulings and how late actions might affect companies, visa holders and students.
Trump expected to push immigration limits in final days
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on More than words: Make your mission statement more powerful
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Employers find talent source, goodwill in refugee hires
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on New joint-employer rule delayed as opposition mounts
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on EU agency workers injured at work entitled to same compensation as employees
- February 28th, 2024|Comments Off on Achieve program success in 2024 with these insights