The Labor Department’s race against the election-year calendar to craft a rule that would set parameters for when businesses can classify workers as independent contractors is jeopardized by an internal conflict over its legality and concerns that the November election’s results could doom the project, Bloomberg Law reports.
Trump independent contractor rule reportedly stalled by agency discord
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?