Uber Technologies Inc. is testing a new feature that allows some drivers in California to set their fares, the Wall Street Journal reports. Drivers picking up passengers from airports in Santa Barbara, Palm Springs and Sacramento may charge up to five times the fare Uber sets on a ride, according to the report. Read the details in the Wall Street Journal.
Uber allows some CA drivers to set fares as part of AB 5 strategy
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?