Uber Technologies Inc. is testing a new feature that allows some drivers in California to set their fares, the Wall Street Journal reports. Drivers picking up passengers from airports in Santa Barbara, Palm Springs and Sacramento may charge up to five times the fare Uber sets on a ride, according to the report. Read the details in the Wall Street Journal.
Uber allows some CA drivers to set fares as part of AB 5 strategy
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- October 4th, 2023|Comments Off on A unified leadership strategy for your blended workforce
- October 4th, 2023|Comments Off on Amazon misclassified driver, must pay unemployment taxes for all similar workers
- October 4th, 2023|Comments Off on Sponsored: Unleashing the power of direct sourcing: A pathway to workforce optimization
- October 4th, 2023|Comments Off on Agencies partner to enhance enforcement of employment laws, share information
- October 4th, 2023|Comments Off on EEOC sues Tesla, alleges both temps and employees engaged in discrimination