Uber Technologies Inc. is testing a new feature that allows some drivers in California to set their fares, the Wall Street Journal reports. Drivers picking up passengers from airports in Santa Barbara, Palm Springs and Sacramento may charge up to five times the fare Uber sets on a ride, according to the report. Read the details in the Wall Street Journal.
Uber allows some CA drivers to set fares as part of AB 5 strategy
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights