Uber Technologies Inc. and Lyft Inc. are pushing back against lawmakers challenging their independent contractor model, Freight Waves reports. In a response to questions raised at a congressional hearing last month, the companies asserted that most of their drivers prefer the flexibility that independent contractor status provides.
Uber, Lyft defend driver IC models in DC
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights