Uber filed a lawsuit to stop new rules that would allow Uber, Lyft and other independent contractor ride-sharing drivers to unionize, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports. The US Chamber of Commerce filed a similar suit last year, but that suit was dismissed by a judge.
Uber sues to stop Seattle IC driver unionization law
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: CW program cost management practices and initiatives, part 1
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Proposed federal legislation would apply ‘ABC’ test to ICs for unemployment benefits
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on California courts rebuff attempts to push arbitration when PAGA involved
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on DE&I within the ecosystem: Reasons to hope
- May 12th, 2021|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Temp workers have little interest in talent platforms