Last week, a London employment tribunal ruled that 40,000 UK Uber drivers are entitled to holiday pay, paid rest breaks and the national minimum wage. The consequences of this ruling are far-reaching for workers, employers, their HR departments and governments across the globe, writes Roderick Smyth, CEO of TempBuddy, in The Staffing Stream, and the shockwaves will continue to echo for months, if not years, to come.
UK ruling could turn recruitment on its ear
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Impending hiring surge: Are you ready?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Preparing your program for future turbulence
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on ID verification: Are your contingents really who they say they are?
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Lawsuit filed to stop ‘costly and burdensome’ Illinois temp regulation
- December 6th, 2023|Comments Off on Ontario’s new licensing requirement faces six-month delay