US Citizenship and Immigration Services last week announced it held a second H-1B cap lottery, National Law Review reported. The agency selected an additional number of H-1B registrations from the original submissions during the registration period in March. USCIS held open the possibility of subsequent H-1B selection periods if an insufficient number of H-1B petitions were filed to USCIS based on the initial lottery selections.
USCIS holds second H-1B visa lottery
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point