US Citizenship and Immigration Services last week announced it held a second H-1B cap lottery, National Law Review reported. The agency selected an additional number of H-1B registrations from the original submissions during the registration period in March. USCIS held open the possibility of subsequent H-1B selection periods if an insufficient number of H-1B petitions were filed to USCIS based on the initial lottery selections.
USCIS holds second H-1B visa lottery
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?