US Citizenship and Immigration Services last week announced it held a second H-1B cap lottery, National Law Review reported. The agency selected an additional number of H-1B registrations from the original submissions during the registration period in March. USCIS held open the possibility of subsequent H-1B selection periods if an insufficient number of H-1B petitions were filed to USCIS based on the initial lottery selections.
USCIS holds second H-1B visa lottery
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Vaccine mandates: Supreme Court hears arguments but safety still a big issue
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Trends to prepare for in 2022, Part 2
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Worker rights protections, staffing firm licensing, pass in Ontario
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on DOL, NLRB collaborate on enhanced enforcement
- January 12th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: World spends $4.4 trillion on contingent work