US Citizenship and Immigration Services last week announced it held a second H-1B cap lottery, National Law Review reported. The agency selected an additional number of H-1B registrations from the original submissions during the registration period in March. USCIS held open the possibility of subsequent H-1B selection periods if an insufficient number of H-1B petitions were filed to USCIS based on the initial lottery selections.
USCIS holds second H-1B visa lottery
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights