Across the US and certainly around the world, words take on different meaning. So when speaking with colleagues about your program, you need to ensure you are speaking on the same terms. One way to ensure this is to use Staffing Industry Analysts’ Lexicon of Contingent Workforce Terms, recently revised with more than 50 additions.
Do you speak CW? Watch your language.
Contingent Workforce Strategies 3.0 staff
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Driving forces behind staff aug misclassification
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Building a strong DE&I agenda within your program
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on EEOC allows Covid-19 vaccine requirements, incentives
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on Judge denies motion to dismiss no-poaching lawsuit against buyer, staffing firms
- June 9th, 2021|Comments Off on UK to create watchdog to protect workers’ rights