To effectively attract quality talent and manage retention it is important to understand worker preferences. Based on Staffing Industry Analysts’ survey of US adults conducted in May 2016 of nearly 8.000 workers, generally they preferred full-time salaried work; however most temporary agency workers preferred full-time hourly work arrangements. Extracted from Staffing Industry Analysts’ report: The Gig Economy — Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce.
What contingents really want
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Will new tech bolster total talent as obstacles recede?
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Australia passes landmark ‘same job, same pay’ regulation
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on District of Columbia joins pay transparency law movement
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Contingent talent is the missing piece for a successful program
- February 14th, 2024|Comments Off on Benchmarks: Sourcing automation reaches inflection point