To effectively attract quality talent and manage retention it is important to understand worker preferences. Based on Staffing Industry Analysts’ survey of US adults conducted in May 2016 of nearly 8.000 workers, generally they preferred full-time salaried work; however most temporary agency workers preferred full-time hourly work arrangements. Extracted from Staffing Industry Analysts’ report: The Gig Economy — Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce.
What contingents really want
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on AI or human? Determining which best suits your process steps
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Uncertainly brings opportunity: What’s ahead for the industry
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Homeland Security proposes whistleblower and fees protections: H-2 program update
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Qantas violated Australian law in replacing ground crew with contractors
- September 20th, 2023|Comments Off on Fastest-growing US staffing firms announced