To effectively attract quality talent and manage retention it is important to understand worker preferences. Based on Staffing Industry Analysts’ survey of US adults conducted in May 2016 of nearly 8.000 workers, generally they preferred full-time salaried work; however most temporary agency workers preferred full-time hourly work arrangements. Extracted from Staffing Industry Analysts’ report: The Gig Economy — Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce.
What contingents really want
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws