To effectively attract quality talent and manage retention it is important to understand worker preferences. Based on Staffing Industry Analysts’ survey of US adults conducted in May 2016 of nearly 8.000 workers, generally they preferred full-time salaried work; however most temporary agency workers preferred full-time hourly work arrangements. Extracted from Staffing Industry Analysts’ report: The Gig Economy — Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce.
What contingents really want
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on 2021 CW Program Game Changers list is live
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on SEC human capital reporting: An opportunity to define your program
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on Go mobile for CW program operations; watch engagement soar
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on Vaccine mandate for large employers but contingent impact unclear
- September 15th, 2021|Comments Off on Google accused of underpaying thousands of temp workers