To effectively attract quality talent and manage retention it is important to understand worker preferences. Based on Staffing Industry Analysts’ survey of US adults conducted in May 2016 of nearly 8.000 workers, generally they preferred full-time salaried work; however most temporary agency workers preferred full-time hourly work arrangements. Extracted from Staffing Industry Analysts’ report: The Gig Economy — Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce.
What contingents really want
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Disintermediation is driving innovation in CW solutions
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on DE&I in the EU: Staying compliant with anti-discrimination employment laws
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Championing Black talent through varied pathways
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on Food manufacturer fined $368,513 after contractor’s fatal fall
- June 22nd, 2022|Comments Off on IC roundup: Georgia ‘employee’ definition; Florida shield