Skeptics of the human cloud industry would suggest that those working in this industry only do so because they can’t find other work. It is true that 27% of human cloud workers prefer full-time employment; however, a larger proportion (30%) prefer gig work through the web or an app. Extracted from SIA report: “The Gig Economy – Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce August 2016.”
What do human cloud workers prefer?
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Adjust for ‘never normal’
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Contingents are key to the future of work
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: The next-gen MSP is agile
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on CWS Symposium Live: Moving forward with your DE&I initiatives, part 1
- September 22nd, 2021|Comments Off on Court vacates Trump-era wage-based H-1B selection process rule