Skeptics of the human cloud industry would suggest that those working in this industry only do so because they can’t find other work. It is true that 27% of human cloud workers prefer full-time employment; however, a larger proportion (30%) prefer gig work through the web or an app. Extracted from SIA report: “The Gig Economy – Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce August 2016.”
What do human cloud workers prefer?
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Simplify to four essential primary worker engagement types
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Growth in new orders slows as talent shortage softens
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on New York codifies absence protections with ‘no-fault’ ban
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Workers’ comp: National median index rate hits lowest value since 1986
- November 30th, 2022|Comments Off on Marijuana potholes: Direction needed amidst conflicting laws