Skeptics of the human cloud industry would suggest that those working in this industry only do so because they can’t find other work. It is true that 27% of human cloud workers prefer full-time employment; however, a larger proportion (30%) prefer gig work through the web or an app. Extracted from SIA report: “The Gig Economy – Market Estimates and Features of the US Contingent Workforce August 2016.”
What do human cloud workers prefer?
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP
Elizabeth Rennie, CCWP, is a global research director at Staffing Industry Analysts, supporting the firm’s CWS Council members. She can be reached at erennie (at) staffingindustry (dot) com.
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on A new reality: Moving closer to total talent
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on SCOTUS silent on truckers’ AB 5 lawsuit, leaves case in limbo
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Sponsored: Changing DE&I mindsets and behavior
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Joint-employer ping pong continues
- June 29th, 2022|Comments Off on Benchmarks: How are you combatting the talent shortage?