More than 1,000 staffing industry executives converged on Orlando, Fla. last week to attend the Staffing Industry Executive Forum. While there, many shared their thoughts on what buyers should know. Editor and Publisher Subadhra R. Sriram spells it out on the SIA Track on The Staffing Stream.
What suppliers would like buyers to know
Subadhra R. Sriram
Subadhra Sriram is Editor & Publisher of Media Products at Staffing Industry Analysts. Sriram interviews industry thought leaders and reports on trends, best practices, legislation and compliance in the CW management space. Her analysis and opinions are designed to put CW issues into context and to stimulate strategic thinking with her readers.
- May 26th, 2021|Comments Off on Wellness: Road to recovery
- May 19th, 2021|Comments Off on The Baker’s Dozen: Program cost management, part 2
- May 5th, 2021|Comments Off on Covid-19 fallout: skills mismatch, labor shortages ahead
- May 5th, 2021|Comments Off on Sponsored: Opportunity for all
- April 14th, 2021|Comments Off on Spending on temporary staffing to grow by 11%: SIA forecast